What is Google Analytics?
Who uses Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Google Analytics in their tech stack.
I'm looking to switch from Google Analytics to other more privacy compliant analytics tools. My ideal tool would have the basics (visits, pageviews, duration, rebound rate, source/medium) and more: breakdown by page, conversion goals, campaigns set-up... But I'm a bit confused by the different choices, and I would greatly appreciate any feedback ;)
Google Analytics or Parse.ly, what is best for a media website and why?
We use the classic, Google Analytics because of our experience and general liking to the platform. It gives us all the information we need to know for every single project. Being able to jump into Google Analytics and see everything upfront https://stackshare.io/markdown-helpWe use the classic, Google Analytics because of our experience and general liking to the platform. It gives us all the information we need to know for every single project. The platform is also great when sharing reports to client's because it's easy to read when you're not tech savvy.
Google Analytics's Features
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
- Mobile Analytics- Google Analytics helps you measure the impact of mobile on your business. Additionally, if you build mobile apps Google Analytics offers Software Development Kits for iOS and Android so you can measure how people use your app.
- Conversion Analytics- Find out how many customers you're attracting, how much you're selling and how users are engaging with your site with Google Analytics' range of analysis features.
- Advertising Analytics- Make the most of your advertising by learning how well your social, mobile, search and display ads are working. Link your website activity to your marketing campaigns to get the complete picture and improve your advertising performance.