What is Plausible?
Plausible is a tool in the General Analytics category of a tech stack.
Plausible is an open source tool with 9.4K GitHub stars and 441 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Plausible's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Plausible?
6 companies reportedly use Plausible in their tech stacks, including HearMe, Nslookup, and seedembassy.
21 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Plausible.
Pros of Plausible
Easy to implement
- Check website traffic and site analytics in 1 minute
- Lightweight script which keeps your site speed fast
- Doesn’t track nor collect any personal data
- No cookie banners or GDPR/CCPA consent needed
- Define key goals and track conversions
- Get weekly or monthly reports directly into your inbox
- Open your web analytics to everyone
- Share the stats privately with your clients
Plausible Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Plausible?
See all alternatives
Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Mixpanel helps companies build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain to improve their user experience.
It is a web analytics platform designed to give you the conclusive insights with our complete range of features. You can also evaluate the full user-experience of your visitor’s behaviour with its Conversion Optimization features, including Heatmaps, Sessions Recordings, Funnels, Goals, Form Analytics and A/B Testing.