What is Databricks?
Who uses Databricks?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Databricks in their tech stack.
I have to collect different data from multiple sources and store them in a single cloud location. Then perform cleaning and transforming using PySpark, and push the end results to other applications like reporting tools, etc. What would be the best solution? I can only think of Azure Data Factory + Databricks. Are there any alternatives to #AWS services + Databricks?
We are building cloud based analytical app and most of the data for UI is supplied from SQL server to Delta lake and then from Delta Lake to Azure Cosmos DB as JSON using Databricks. So that API can send it to front-end. Sometimes we get larger documents while transforming table rows into JSONs and it exceeds 2mb limit of cosmos size. What is the best solution for replacing Cosmos DB?
- Built on Apache Spark and optimized for performance
- Reliable and Performant Data Lakes
- Interactive Data Science and Collaboration
- Data Pipelines and Workflow Automation
- End-to-End Data Security and Compliance
- Compatible with Common Tools in the Ecosystem
- Unparalled Support by the Leading Committers of Apache Spark