What is Heap?
Who uses Heap?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Heap in their tech stack.
Hello, We are a medical technology company looking to integrate an in-app analytics tool. We've evaluated Mixpanel, Pendo, and Heap and are most impressed that Heap will solve our issues. We'd like to be able to determine not only clicks (con of Pendo) but also swipes and other user gestures within our app. Not sold on all three of these, can also look at other tools. We use Cordova, so hoping to find something compatible with that. Any advice?
- Define analytics events using a simple, point 'n' click interface. People with zero coding knowledge can start tracking events and generating important metrics instantly
- Automatically capture every user action in your iOS or web app and measure it all. Clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more
- All analysis is automatically retroactive, so there's no need to wait days for data to accumulate. You can rely on each report to include everything from day one.
- Define meaningful user segments in seconds, without writing code. Or pick a single user and display every single action they performed in your app.
- Define active users and plot their growth, or list users who hit the sign up page but never registered.