Amazon Mobile Analytics vs Google Analytics: What are the differences?
Developers describe Amazon Mobile Analytics as "Easily collect, visualize, and understand app usage data at scale". You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console. On the other hand, Google Analytics is detailed as "Enterprise-class web analytics". Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Amazon Mobile Analytics and Google Analytics are primarily classified as "Mobile Analytics" and "General Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Mobile Analytics are:
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
On the other hand, Google Analytics provides the following key features:
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amazon Mobile Analytics?
What is Google Analytics?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions