What is FreshDesk?
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
FreshDesk is a tool in the Help Desk category of a tech stack.
Who uses FreshDesk?
233 companies reportedly use FreshDesk in their tech stacks, including Soundcloud, Practo, and Pipedrive.
213 developers on StackShare have stated that they use FreshDesk.
Google Analytics, Jira, Mailchimp, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Zulip are some of the popular tools that integrate with FreshDesk. Here's a list of all 70 tools that integrate with FreshDesk.
Pros of FreshDesk
Centralizes our customer support
Great Value for Money
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
- Copy tickets to someone, or bcc to a dropbox- Freshdesk lets you add a “cc” or “bcc” to any reply.
- Get a quick overview with help desk activity streams- The moment you login, you need to get a quick digest of everything happening in your helpdesk.
- Split complex tickets, or Merge similar ones- With Freshdesk, you can split and merge tickets with just the click of a button.
- Get smart suggestions of possible solutions- Freshdesk automatically searches for solutions and workarounds related to a ticket and suggests them to the agent.
- Reuse common replies with Canned Responses
- Automate common tasks and help desk scenarios
- Mail to KBase and Create Knowledge on the Fly
- Eliminate guesswork with a separate knowledge base
- Track time spent and generate customer time sheets
- Promise and prove customer service levels- Customers demand the service levels that your support promises. With Freshdesk you can setup SLAs that tie what you promise to what you deliver.
- Manage customer contact and companies
- Draw deep insights with advanced helpdesk reporting
- Help customers help you through community forums
- Let your customers share ideas and vote on them too
- Let each agent use your helpdesk in their language
- Rebrand your portal to reflect your theme
- Extend Freshdesk with Integrations and the API
FreshDesk Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to FreshDesk?
See all alternatives
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
It puts customer service at the heart of your company. It is the industry's first context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer.
HappyFox is a hosted customer support software, centralizes the multi-channel customer queries using ticketing system. It helps to reduce the response time to customers from days to hours
Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere.
Cloud based ITSM software for your service desk. Powerful IT help desk automation tool to manage incidents, assets and more.