What is iContact?
Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing through iContact allows your company to create, send, and track your messages with ease and efficiency.
iContact is a tool in the Email Marketing category of a tech stack.
Who uses iContact?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use iContact.
LiveChat, FreshDesk, Formstack, NeverBounce, and MailboxValidator are some of the popular tools that integrate with iContact. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with iContact.
- Email Templates- We love email templates and have one to match your business needs. Choose from hundreds of well designed templates guaranteed to make your message pop.
- MessageBuilder- No design experience? No worries! Create beautiful messages in minutes with our easy to use drag and drop message creation tool.
- MessageCoder- If you are a design or HTML pro, this is the tool for you. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch.
- Email Delivery- We move your important messages straight to your customers inbox, every time. Our proven combination of technology and delivery experts make it happen.
- Social Media- Publish directly to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and track the popularity of your posts while enjoying the convenience of iContact's all-in-one solution.
- Contact Management- an interaction history for each of your customers, mail-merge personalization, and custom fields for learning more about your contacts.
- Automated Subscription Management
- Website Sign-Up Forms
- Email Segmentation
- Image Hosting
- Split Testing
iContact Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to iContact?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
It is an email marketing service provider with over 100,000 small business clients world wide. It helps people keep in touch with the subscribers who have requested to be on their mailing list.
It is an Email Marketing Service to engage subscribers, nurture leads, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.