What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Who uses Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Salesforce Sales Cloud Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Salesforce Sales Cloud in their tech stack.
Hey! We need an omnichannel inbox that's housed within Salesforce Sales Cloud that makes it super easy for our reps to respond to inbound communication (needs: clean inbox, provides historical context, etc.). We're a high-volume call center, and we get a ton of incoming SMS and email every day. We'd love a solution that lets us view all of that in one place — ideally Salesforce, as that's where our reps work, and we want to avoid needing them to switch between windows. Thanks!
Salesforce Sales Cloud's Features
- Social accounts and contacts- Gain insights from popular social media sites—like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Klout—right within Salesforce to help you increase productivity.
- Mobile- Log calls, respond to hot leads, work with opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where you are.
- Opportunities and quotes- Get details about the deals you and your team are working on–deal stage, products, competition, quotes, and deal team conversations are available via your application, and in real time on your Chatter feed.
- Email integration- Work with the email applications you already use every day. Whether your company uses Microsoft Outlook or Gmail, no one needs to change the way they work, so everyone stays productive.
- Chatter- Tap into the wisdom of your employee social network. Get the resources you need to close more deals, faster. Find experts, access competitive information, and track deals wherever you are.
- Forecasting- Forecasting accuracy has never been this easy. Get in-line editing, override visibility, multi-currency support, custom forecast categories, and a complete, real-time view in to your team's forecasts.
- Analytics- Dashboards offer a real-time picture of your business at a glance. Dig deeper with real-time Reports that anyone can create.
- Marketing and leads- Optimize campaigns from lead to close, on every channel.
- Approvals and workflow- Use Visual Workflow to rapidly design and run any business process with drag and drop simplicity.
- Files and libraries- Now it's easier to share files, discuss them, publish the best, and track your content in real-time.
- Partner management- Use the Partner Portal to build loyalty, collaborate with your channel, and drive more deals, and connect your Salesforce to your partners' to collaborate on opportunities, leads, and much more with Salesforce-to-Salesforce.
- Data.com- Get contacts and company profiles from the leading data sources, right inside the Sales Cloud. Connect with key decision makers faster, easily plan territories, and increase sales and marketing productivity with up-to-date, accurate data.
- AppExchange- Extend your success with the AppExchange, the world's leading cloud apps marketplace, with thousands of sales applications, social enterprise tools, and expert services ready to deploy Salesforce.