What is Constant Contact?
As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
Constant Contact is a tool in the Email Marketing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Constant Contact?
9 companies reportedly use Constant Contact in their tech stacks, including Macronimous Web Solutions Pvt Ltd, CourseCraft, and Dive Gear Express LLC.
24 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Constant Contact.
Constant Contact Integrations
PayPal, Gravity Forms, FreshDesk, Unbounce, and Typeform are some of the popular tools that integrate with Constant Contact. Here's a list of all 29 tools that integrate with Constant Contact.
Constant Contact's Features
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits
- Secure, permission-based email lists- Grow your email lists—it's secure and easy
- Facebook, Twitter links- Promote your campaign on social media
- Anti-spam checker- Send campaigns that get delivered
- Social Stats- See who tweets, likes, and shares your emails
- Apps & Integrations- Sync with your apps or find new ones
Constant Contact Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Constant Contact?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email newsletters and see stunning reports on the results.
It is an Email Marketing Service to engage subscribers, nurture leads, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
It is a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform offering email automation, targeted email campaigns and lead management for B2B sales and marketing organizations. It provides a full solution that helps marketers create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.