What is Hipmob?
Talk to mobile users inside your app. Used by m-commerce, SAAS and Subscription services, and mobile hardware companies to increase retention and in-app sales, and get fewer support tickets. Help users help themselves with in-app helpdesk, use live chat to answer questions immediately, and push notifications bring users back.
Hipmob is a tool in the Mobile Customer Support category of a tech stack.
Who uses Hipmob?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Hipmob.
Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, Shopify, and HubSpot are some of the popular tools that integrate with Hipmob. Here's a list of all 17 tools that integrate with Hipmob.
Pros of Hipmob
IOS and Android
- Live for iPhone, iPad or Android- Plug and play in 15 minutes for your iPhone, iPad and Android app(s).
- Know your users- See account info, device, OS, app version, location and past chat transcripts.
- Re-engage users- Notify users of changes, fixes & updates while they are away
- Your entire knowledgebase, fully searchable. Answers are instantly available
- An in-app feedback form , where they can voice their frustration instead of giving you a negative appstore rating
- Push notifications when their questions are answered, either by a human, or with a new article.
Hipmob Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Hipmob?
Helpshift delivers scalable customer service in your mobile apps and mobile websites. CRM for mobile enabling customer conversations inside your app.
SupportKit adds beautifully simple messaging to your app to keep your users engaged and coming back.
It is easy-to-use hosted knowledge base software for creating an awesome support & FAQ site for your business.
HelpStack helps iOS developers to setup support interface for their customers to reach out and provide feedback. Being open-source, developers can customize the look and feel of the helpdesk within their app. Also, the iOS developers can easily collaborate to enhance its capabilities.