What is Zendesk?
Who uses Zendesk?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Zendesk in their tech stack.
I use Front instead of Zendesk because even in very early beta it had gotten many of the little details of what we wanted in a customer support product right. E.g. emails look like they come from me, instead of looking like they come from a ticketing system. And they do a good job at basic workflows like assigning tickets, and having side conversations about tickets. Other features I like are their keyboard shortcuts, and canned responses (though I expect other products have those as well).
For context, the Zulip support team is roughly 1-3 people, depending on who you count.
We decided to use G Suite, Skype, and Zendesk, due to its great UI and simple solutions to organizational problems.
Zendesk allows us to provide customer support through virtually any channel, all controlled through one, clean, intuitive interface. Cachet is a free and open source status page system, which is ideal for us as we need to be able to quickly update our customers on server status.
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API Zendesk
Customer support mails are handled by Zendesk. Simple and elegant platform. Zendesk
Have so many options, and can connect with our custom infrastructure and existing support channel. Zendesk
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
- Customer Profiles- endesk provides your support team with a holistic view of your customers and their support issues. When working on a ticket, they will have instant access to unified customer information, be able to search the agent knowledge base, and pull relevant data from other areas of your business.
- Have private discussions within your organization, collaborate internally with other departments, or call on the expertise of external business partners—all in one threaded dialogue.
- Mobile- Zendesk offers native mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Kindle Fire. Your support team has full agent capabilities on their device and can receive push notifications.
- Analytics- Measure your customers' satisfaction and the performance of your support team—and create custom reports with data and insights for your business.