What is Zendesk?
Who uses Zendesk?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Zendesk in their tech stack.
Zapier is one of our favorite tools in our stack. We automate the entire company with Zapier. When a lead fills out the form on our website, it creates an opportunity on Zendesk. We have an entire pipeline of automation that goes from our website, to Zendesk, it then creates a contract in Pandadoc and creates an invoice in Xero.
I will like to know, which chatbot can be compared with Zendesk/Zopim if there's a need to migrate?
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
- Customer Profiles- endesk provides your support team with a holistic view of your customers and their support issues. When working on a ticket, they will have instant access to unified customer information, be able to search the agent knowledge base, and pull relevant data from other areas of your business.
- Have private discussions within your organization, collaborate internally with other departments, or call on the expertise of external business partners—all in one threaded dialogue.
- Mobile- Zendesk offers native mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Kindle Fire. Your support team has full agent capabilities on their device and can receive push notifications.
- Analytics- Measure your customers' satisfaction and the performance of your support team—and create custom reports with data and insights for your business.