What is Zopim?
Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design
Zopim is a tool in the Customer Support Chat category of a tech stack.
Who uses Zopim?
338 companies reportedly use Zopim in their tech stacks, including Peloton, 8PERCENT, and Agora.
73 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Zopim.
Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pivotal Tracker, and UserVoice are some of the popular tools that integrate with Zopim. Here's a list of all 11 tools that integrate with Zopim.
Pros of Zopim
Real-time user chat
Free plan for startups
Decisions about Zopim
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Zopim in their tech stack.
I will like to know, which chatbot can be compared with Zendesk/Zopim if there's a need to migrate?
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
- Email Chat Transcripts- Customers can send chat transcripts to themselves.
- Real-time Visitor Information- Live information on each customer, updated every second.
- Automatic Translation- Translate chats into your native language.
- Powerful Chat Shortcuts- Reuse answers to frequently asked questions.
- Seamless Integrations- Effortlessly pull customer data from or export chats to your favorite CRM / ticketing solutions.
- Use on multiple devices- Reply via IM, from anywhere
- Automated Pro-active Chat Invitations
- Integrate with other web services
- See visitor webpath
- Combat spam by banning visitors
- Secure chats on SSL websites
- HTML5 dashboard
- Inter-agent Chat and Transfer
- Dashboard Analytics
- Developer-friendly API
- Fanatic Customer Support
Zopim Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Zopim?
See all alternatives
Olark is a lightweight tool to chat with visitors to your website using your existing instant messaging client. Visitors to your website appear as buddies on your Buddy list, their messages to you appear as IMs.
It is a live chat support & messaging application that focuses on successful communication between businesses and their customers.
LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time.
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Intercom is a customer communication platform with a suite of integrated products for every team—including sales, marketing, product, and support. Have targeted communication with customers on your website, inside apps, and by email.