What is SugarCRM?
Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
SugarCRM is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Who uses SugarCRM?
9 companies reportedly use SugarCRM in their tech stacks, including LiveBuzz, Techno, and Business Infrastructure Systems.
43 developers on StackShare have stated that they use SugarCRM.
Zendesk, LiveChat, FreshDesk, Zopim, and UserVoice are some of the popular tools that integrate with SugarCRM. Here's a list of all 28 tools that integrate with SugarCRM.
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.
- Real Time Pipeline Management- Track early indicators and changes impacting your pipeline so you can stay ahead of your forecast, spend time where it counts, and meet your sales targets on time, every time.
- Workflow and Approvals- Automatically drive deal change alerts and discount approvals, route leads and opportunities, and monitor account activity updates and changes based on your business.
- Email, Calendar, and File Management- Sell with your favorite applications with Sugar’s built-in email integration Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and IMAP based email servers.
- Sales Analytics- Sugar reporting and dashboards provide you with real-time information about the sales pipeline, progress to quota, key opportunity and account activity, and rep performance.
- Sales Intelligence- Get account and contact data from Hoovers and other business data providers using the Sugar Cloud Connectors.
SugarCRM Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SugarCRM?
See all alternatives
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
It is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and e-commerce functionalities in a suite. It helps small businesses across various industries deliver sales volumes and customer service experiences.
Web based ERP and CRM Open Source software package to manage a professional or foundation activity (sme, freelancers): invoices, products, contacts, agenda, commercial proposals, orders, stocks, emailings.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.
Rather than having to commit/push every time you want test out the changes you are making to your .github/workflows/ files (or for any changes to embedded GitHub actions), you can use this tool to run the actions locally. The environment variables and filesystem are all configured to match what GitHub provides.