What is Twilio?
Who uses Twilio?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Twilio in their tech stack.
Hi, Stackshare community, I plan to build an app where people can go live, and users can watch him, 1 to many, follow each other, and text.
I am expecting a huge number of users to use the app in the first month (100k+)
I made the UX/UI design, and my designer asked me to find a developer.
I want your advice. What server is the best for video quality and fast text messages (like uplive, bigo)?
Ex. Agora, Twilio, Amazon Chime, Aws, or fiberbass
I need for both operating systems, (ios, android). Do you recommend Flutter?
- I have AWS server in my country (Bahrain), and 80% of the audience are from the same area. Does it help in the video quality between the audience?
Thank you for this helpful website.
My app will be a live streaming app (like tango, BigoLive) An app developer asked me to choose a tech stack and a team. expected auditions from (Bahrain-KSA-UAE-Kuwait-Oman)
200 (broadcaster) at a time (minimum) (for 12 hours a day);10K watching the 200 (like 50 to 500) each live.
What servers are the best to use and give smooth high quality like Bigolive? For live streaming, and texting, and everything.
Which one is the best combination for my app? (Firebase, AWS, Twilio. Agora)
- Phone- Phone Numbers API
- Phone- Convert Text to Speech and Play Audio
- Phone- Record Calls and Store Them
- Phone- Create Conferences
- Phone- API Queueing
- Phone- Call Queues
- Phone- Convert Speech to Text
- Phone- Usage API
- Phone- Status Callbacks and Logs
- Phone- Global Reach
- SMS- Supports Unicode
- SMS- Message Queueing
- SMS- Realtime API
- SMS- Global Reach
- SMS- Status Callbacks and Logs
- SMS- Usage metering & API triggers
- SMS- Voice Enabled Numbers
- SMS- Short Codes
- Two-factor authentication
- Call tracking
- Voice broadcasting
- Cloud IVR
- Mobile app distribution