What is Bugsnag?
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Bugsnag is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bugsnag?
670 companies reportedly use Bugsnag in their tech stacks, including LinkedIn, Accenture, and Square.
271 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Bugsnag.
Pros of Bugsnag
Sep 24, 2019 at 11:59PM
May 1, 2015 at 12:32PM
- Root cause error grouping
- Real-time alerting to chat, email or SMS
- Full stacktrace per exception
- Trace user actions leading to an error with Breadcrumbs
- Debug quickly with user and environmental diagnostic data for every exception
- Manage errors with snooze, silence and assigning issues
- Issue tracker integration
- SaaS or Offline
- Spike detection alerting
- Automatic regression detection
- Include custom data such as A/B test group or customer tier
- Track error rates by release and deploy
- Trace customer bugs by email, name, ID or domain
- SAML, Okta and One-Login support
- Full API
Bugsnag Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bugsnag?
See all alternatives
Rollbar helps development teams find and fix errors faster. Quickly pinpoint what’s broken and why. View exceptions from all of your languages, frameworks, platforms & environments in one place. Get context & insights to defeat all errors.
Instead of just showing you the stack trace, Crashlytics performs deep analysis of each and every thread. We de-prioritize lines that don't matter while highlighting the interesting ones. This makes reading stack traces easier, faster, and far more useful! Crashlytics' intelligent grouping can take 50,000 crashes, distill them down to 20 unique issues, and then tell you which 3 are the most important to fix.
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
Sentry is an open-source platform for workflow productivity, aggregating errors from across the stack in real time. 500K developers use Sentry to get the code-level context they need to resolve issues at every stage of the app lifecycle.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.