What is Bugsnag?
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Bugsnag is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bugsnag?
681 companies reportedly use Bugsnag in their tech stacks, including LinkedIn, Accenture, and Square.
283 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Bugsnag.
Pros of Bugsnag
Lots of 3rd party integrations
Includes a free plan
No usage or rate limits
Great customer support
Integrates well with Laravel
Reliable, great UI and insights, used for all our apps
Oct 11 2019 at 2:36PM
Sep 24 2019 at 11:59PM
Jul 30 2019 at 8:44PM
Jul 16 2019 at 9:19PM
May 1 2015 at 12:32PM
- Root cause error grouping
- Real-time alerting to chat, email or SMS
- Full stacktrace per exception
- Trace user actions leading to an error with Breadcrumbs
- Debug quickly with user and environmental diagnostic data for every exception
- Manage errors with snooze, silence and assigning issues
- Issue tracker integration
- SaaS or Offline
- Spike detection alerting
- Automatic regression detection
- Include custom data such as A/B test group or customer tier
- Track error rates by release and deploy
- Trace customer bugs by email, name, ID or domain
- SAML, Okta and One-Login support
- Full API
Bugsnag Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bugsnag?
See all alternatives
Rollbar is the leading continuous code improvement platform that proactively discovers, predicts, and remediates errors with real-time AI-assisted workflows. With Rollbar, developers continually improve their code and constantly innovate ra
Instead of just showing you the stack trace, Crashlytics performs deep analysis of each and every thread. We de-prioritize lines that don't matter while highlighting the interesting ones. This makes reading stack traces easier, faster, and far more useful! Crashlytics' intelligent grouping can take 50,000 crashes, distill them down to 20 unique issues, and then tell you which 3 are the most important to fix.
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.