What is Raygun?
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.
Raygun is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Raygun?
57 companies reportedly use Raygun in their tech stacks, including Olo, Rumble, and Samsviran.
66 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Raygun.
Pros of Raygun
Easy setup and brilliant features
Integrates with many tools I use (e.g. GitHub, HipChat)
Huge range of programming languages supported
Makes my job so much easier
No rate limiting
I have so much love for Raygun. Amazing support too
Works with Xamarin (including native iOS crashes)
Unlimited team sizes on all levels
Responsive and fast app
Easy setup, fast reporting, and constantly improving
Great customer support and awesome T-shirts
Real user monitoring
Custom dashboards for software health
Mar 28 2019 at 2:12PM
May 17 2018 at 1:38AM
- Error, crash and performance monitoring, in one platform
- Support for every major programming language and platform
- Minutes to set up
- Error grouping by root cause, assignment, comments and full diagnostic details
- Front end performance monitoring to identify slow page load speeds in the user's browser
- Modern Application Performance Monitoring (APM) with intelligent, automatic issue creation
- Link with GitHub, Slack, JIRA and 30+ other team workflow integrations
- See which problems were introduced (or fixed) in each deployment
- See every issue your users have encountered and solve them with ease
Raygun Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Raygun?
See all alternatives
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health.
Gatling is a highly capable load testing tool. It is designed for ease of use, maintainability and high performance. Out of the box, Gatling comes with excellent support of the HTTP protocol that makes it a tool of choice for load testing any HTTP server. As the core engine is actually protocol agnostic, it is perfectly possible to implement support for other protocols. For example, Gatling currently also ships JMS support.
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.