What is Raygun?
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.
Raygun is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Raygun?
57 companies reportedly use Raygun in their tech stacks, including Olo, Sellsuki, and Rumble.
60 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Raygun.
Pros of Raygun
Mar 28, 2019 at 2:12PM
May 17, 2018 at 1:38AM
- Error, crash and performance monitoring, in one platform
- Support for every major programming language and platform
- Minutes to set up
- Error grouping by root cause, assignment, comments and full diagnostic details
- Front end performance monitoring to identify slow page load speeds in the user's browser
- Modern Application Performance Monitoring (APM) with intelligent, automatic issue creation
- Link with GitHub, Slack, JIRA and 30+ other team workflow integrations
- See which problems were introduced (or fixed) in each deployment
- See every issue your users have encountered and solve them with ease
Raygun Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Raygun?
See all alternatives
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Sentry is an open-source platform for workflow productivity, aggregating errors from across the stack in real time. 500K developers use Sentry to get the code-level context they need to resolve issues at every stage of the app lifecycle.
Gatling is a highly capable load testing tool. It is designed for ease of use, maintainability and high performance. Out of the box, Gatling comes with excellent support of the HTTP protocol that makes it a tool of choice for load testing any HTTP server. As the core engine is actually protocol agnostic, it is perfectly possible to implement support for other protocols. For example, Gatling currently also ships JMS support.
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.