What is New Relic?
Who uses New Relic?
New Relic Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose New Relic in their tech stack.
I need to choose a monitoring tool for my project, but currently, my application doesn't have much load or many users. My application is not generating GBs of data. We don't want to send the user information to New Relic because it's a 3rd party tool. And we can deploy Kibana locally on our server. What should I use, Kibana or New Relic?
I'm building, from scratch, a webapp. It's going to be a dashboard to check on our apps in New Relic and update the Apdex from the webapp. I have just chosen Next.js as our framework because we use React already, and after going through the tutorial, I just loved the latest changes they have implemented.
What do you think we should use? Maybe you have another suggestion?
Hey there! We are looking at Datadog, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, and New Relic as options for our web application monitoring.
Current Environment: .NET Core Web app hosted on Microsoft IIS
Future Environment: Web app will be hosted on Microsoft Azure
Tech Stacks: IIS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server
Requirement: Infra Monitoring, APM, Real - User Monitoring (User activity monitoring i.e., time spent on a page, most active page, etc.), Service Tracing, Root Cause Analysis, and Centralized Log Management.
Please advise on the above. Thanks!
I am trying to evaluate Site24x7 against AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and New Relic. Has anyone used Site24X7? If so, what are your opinions on the tool? I know that the license costs are very low compared to other tools in the market. Other than that, are there any major issues anyone has encountered using the tool itself?
We use New Relic for their Application Performance Monitoring features when not only monitoring software that we've built but also when we are developing approaches and strategies for our performance + speed services.
Coming from a Ruby background, we've been users of New Relic for quite some time. When we adopted Elixir, the New Relic integration was young and missing essential features, so we gave AppSignal a try. It worked for quite some time, we even implemented a
New Relic's Features
- Performance Data Retention
- Real-User Response Time, Throughput, & Breakdown by Layer
- App Response Time, Throughput, & Breakdown by Component
- App Availability Monitoring, Alerting, and Notification
- Automatic Application Topology Mapping
- Server Resource and Availability Monitoring
- Error Detection, Alerting, & Analysis
- JVM Performance Analyzer
- Database Call Response Time & Throughput
- Performance Data API Access
- Code Level Diagnostics, Transaction Tracing, & Stack Trace Details
- Slow SQL and SQL Performance Details
- Real-User Breakdown by Web Page, Browser, & Geography
- Track Individual Key Transactions
- Mobile Features- Alerting, Summary Data, Overview Page, Topo Map, HTTP Requests, HTTP Error Summary, HTTP Error Detail, Versions, Carriers, Devices, Geo Map