What is Airbrake?
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
Airbrake is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Airbrake?
114 companies reportedly use Airbrake in their tech stacks, including Accenture, Stack Overflow, and SendGrid.
128 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Airbrake.
Pros of Airbrake
- Dupe Detection- Developers will only receive an email once when an error occurs — rather than getting buried under an error email avalanche.
- Auto Resolve- An action on each application deployment — that way developers can focus on the problems that exist today, not the ones from last month.
- Github Aware- Airbrake is github-aware, and can link code in your Airbrake error stack traces to the corresponding locations on github.
- RSS- Airbrake offers an RSS feed of error activity, so errors can be monitored using feed readers.
- Lighthouse Integration- Airbrake integrates with the Lighthouse bug/ticket tracking application, for easy discussion of errors and integration with your existing workflow.
- SSL Secure- Airbrake can be accessed over SSL-protected secure connections to keep your data completely private. The application itself is updated regularly with the latest security patches.
- Multiple Projects- Easily track and navigate errors from multiple projects for up to 64 projects.
- Fully supported platforms/languages- Ruby on Rails, iOS
Airbrake Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Airbrake?
See all alternatives
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Sentry is an open-source platform for workflow productivity, aggregating errors from across the stack in real time. 500K developers use Sentry to get the code-level context they need to resolve issues at every stage of the app lifecycle.
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.
Rollbar helps development teams find and fix errors faster. Quickly pinpoint what’s broken and why. View exceptions from all of your languages, frameworks, platforms & environments in one place. Get context & insights to defeat all errors.