What is Sprint.ly?
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
Sprint.ly is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sprint.ly?
8 companies reportedly use Sprint.ly in their tech stacks, including Rollbar, Over, and News Corp Australia.
30 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sprint.ly.
GitHub, Slack, Bitbucket, Sentry, and Rollbar are some of the popular tools that integrate with Sprint.ly. Here's a list of all 21 tools that integrate with Sprint.ly.
Pros of Sprint.ly
Close tickets from GitHub commits
Great Kanban based agile project management software
Specific enough to tech work, but not overkill
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
- Real-time notifications- Updates are sent out via email and small popup notifications on the website in real-time as your team works.
- Send updates to your chatroom- Seemlessly send updates from Sprint.ly to Campfire, HipChat, and many others!
- Reply to comments via email- No need to leave the comfort of Gmail to collaborate with your team. Simply reply to comments via email.
- Mention teammates in comments- Mention your teammates by @name in a comment and Sprint.ly will alert them via email.
- Velocity & team load- Our innovative Timelines visualization lets you quickly track velocity on a per-project basis and find out who's overloaded.
- Flexible organization- Track projects, milestones, sprints, components, and other initiatives with our simple, but powerful tagging system.
- Sub-items on stories- Break stories up into mutliple tasks which you can assign to your teammates to collaborate on specific parts of each story.
- Powerful search- Every view of your project can be sliced and diced to expose data about your project you didn't know you had.
- Git, SVN, & Mercurial support- Comment on tickets, close tickets, and reopen tickets all from the comfort of your commit messages.
- Pull request integration- Tickets referenced in GitHub pull requests are marked as closed automatically when the pull request is merged.
- Git pre-commit hooks- Git hooks + Sprint.ly API = Win. Never forget to reference a Sprint.ly ticket again with our fancy pre-commit hook.
- Read/Write API- Want to integrate with other services or display metrics on the big board? Our full featured read/write API will let you do it all.
- Keyboard shortcuts
Sprint.ly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sprint.ly?
See all alternatives
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools.