What is AppSignal?
Who uses AppSignal?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose AppSignal in their tech stack.
Our framework of choice for backend at Superface is NestJS. We also use AppSignal for APM and error tracking. While AppSignal provides some basic integration for Node.js, getting the monitoring to work with Nest was a bit tricky. Check out our blog post on Integrating AppSignal APM with NestJS how we made it work.
Coming from a Ruby background, we've been users of New Relic for quite some time. When we adopted Elixir, the New Relic integration was young and missing essential features, so we gave AppSignal a try. It worked for quite some time, we even implemented a
- Track errors
- Performance Monitoring
- Compare deploys. Monitor background jobs.
- Lots of integrations.
- Compare servers.
- Alerts for you and your team.
- API with access to your data and errors.
- Beautiful clean interface.
- Sensible pricing (pay for requests).
- Unlimited users, apps, environments, hosts.
- No aggressive sales team.
- Extensive documentation.
- Dedicated, private slack support.