What is Bootstrap?
Who uses Bootstrap?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Bootstrap in their tech stack.
What is the best and fastest developing UI CSS Framework to couple with Angular Material ? Mostly for making responsive components and writing less sass. I have Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS in mind.
i started to work on web development. right now, i know html, css, Bootstrap and designed a website with them. i dont know backend part. i have basic Python knowledge.i dont want to use only html and css alone. Want to push myself to next step. suggest me whether i should start learning AngularJS or Django further. i am ready to put efforts and difficulty not matters to me. it should have good scope in future as well freelancing projects....
I want to develop a dynamic frontend quickly. I have worked with Bootstrap but not React. Should I go with Bootstrap or React? Which one will help get an MVP up and running quicker?
We are building a PWA using AngularJS targeting Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops. Like for smaller to larger screens. This is our first PWA and my first project in Angular. We are confused between PrimeNg and Bootstrap. I read in an article that PrimeNg has got Bootstrap implemented in it from 5.x.x version. Which is the best Framework for this?
I'm building, from scratch, a webapp. It's going to be a dashboard to check on our apps in New Relic and update the Apdex from the webapp. I have just chosen Next.js as our framework because we use React already, and after going through the tutorial, I just loved the latest changes they have implemented.
What do you think we should use? Maybe you have another suggestion?
I only know Java and so thinking of building a web application in the following order. I need some help on what alternatives I can choose. Open to replace components, services, or infrastructure.
- Frontend: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Web Framework: Spring Boot
- Database: Amazon DynamoDB
- Authentication: Auth0
- Deployment: Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Local Testing: Docker
- Marketing: Mailchimp (Separately Export from Auth0)
- Website Domain: GoDaddy
- Routing: Amazon Route 53
PS: Open to exploring options of going completely native ( AWS Lambda, AWS Security but have to learn all)
- Preprocessors: Bootstrap ships with vanilla CSS, but its source code utilizes the two most popular CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. Quickly get started with precompiled CSS or build on the source.
- One framework, every device: Bootstrap easily and efficiently scales your websites and applications with a single code base, from phones to tablets to desktops with CSS media queries.
- Full of features: With Bootstrap, you get extensive and beautiful documentation for common HTML elements, dozens of custom HTML and CSS components, and awesome jQuery plugins.