What is Coinbase?
Who uses Coinbase?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Coinbase in their tech stack.
I'm planning to build a cryptocurrency wallet app, in the end, I'd like to also add NFT's to the app and be able to access their details (smart contract, token id, blockchain) but I haven't figured out the process on how to do this so far.
Would it be possible to do these using SDKs like Blockchain /Coinbase or should I start from scratch? If so, which kind of architecture should I use? I am hesitant to use ETH as the starting point as the transaction fees are too high for testing.
- Buying and selling bitcoin (exchanging it to your local currency)
- Sending and requesting bitcoin by email or bitcoin address
- Accepting bitcoin payments as a merchant
- Securely storing bitcoin and creating bitcoin wallets
- Access to raw bitcoin network data (blocks, transactions, addresses, etc)
- The ability to handle micro-transactions and recurring payments