What is Buffer?
Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once. Quickly schedule content from anywhere on the web, collaborate with team members, and analyze rich statistics on how your posts perform.
Buffer is a tool in the Social Media Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Buffer?
141 companies reportedly use Buffer in their tech stacks, including StackShare, Accenture, and Avocode.
254 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Buffer.
Integromat, Geckoboard, Dynamo, Beamer, and SharpSpring are some of the popular tools that integrate with Buffer. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Buffer.
Pros of Buffer
Super simple to schedule tweets
Buffer from my browser; integrates with my work flow
Weekly analytics report email
Schedule tweets via API
Pablo for images
Easy to visualise time line
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
- Custom scheduling: Even more precise targeting for individual posts
- Google+ and LinkedIn company pages: Now up to 8 different networks you can connect
- Buffer inside Echofon: schedule updates without even leaving your Twitter client
- Auto-complete: get the right username, every time
- Post images and quotes: give your followers more variety
- Analytics: see which posts are doing well to maximize your impact
- Pocket and Buffer: Read when you want, share when you should
Buffer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Buffer?
See all alternatives
It is a social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence. You can understand and reach your audience, engage your community and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for connection.
It manages all your social media in one place. From finding prospects to serving customers, it helps you do more with your social media. The system's user interface takes the form of a dashboard, and supports social network integrations.
Stream allows you to build scalable feeds, activity streams, and chat. Stream’s simple, yet powerful API’s and SDKs are used by some of the largest and most popular applications for feeds and chat. SDKs available for most popular languages.
It provide tools that make it easier to share content across the social web, and provides publishers with increased traffic and in-depth analytics.
The most powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement. Reach your audiences and discover the best of Twitter.From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.