What is Codeship?
Codeship runs your automated tests and configured deployment when you push to your repository. It takes care of managing and scaling the infrastructure so that you are able to test and release more frequently and get faster feedback for building the product your users need.
Codeship is a tool in the Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Codeship?
350 companies reportedly use Codeship in their tech stacks, including TravelPerk, Product Hunt, and Swat.io.
645 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Codeship.
GitHub, Slack, Amazon EC2, GitLab, and Bitbucket are some of the popular tools that integrate with Codeship. Here's a list of all 24 tools that integrate with Codeship.
Pros of Codeship
May 8, 2015 at 4:27PM
- Run you automated tests | Easily set up Codeship with Github or Bitbucket and trigger your automated tests with a simple push to your repository.
- 100 builds & 5 private projects free per month.
- Free for OSS.
- Configure deployment pipelines | Set up powerful deployment pipelines that let you deploy with ease and confidence multiple times a day.
- Notifications | Intelligent notifications and integrations keep your team up-to-date.
- SSH debug access | Easily ssh into a debug build to get more insights.
- Use your resources to build amazing products. Codeship takes care of managing and scaling your test and delivery infrastructure.
Codeship Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Codeship?
See all alternatives
Continuous integration and delivery platform helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Offers a modern software development platform that lets teams ramp.
Semaphore is the fastest continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) platform on the market, powering the world’s best engineering teams.
In a nutshell Jenkins CI is the leading open-source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 300 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
Shippable is a SaaS platform that lets you easily add Continuous Integration/Deployment to your Github and BitBucket repositories. It is lightweight, super simple to setup, and runs your builds and tests faster than any other service.
Automate and parallelize testing. Codefresh allows teams to spin up on-demand compositions to run unit and integration tests as part of the continuous integration process. Jenkins integration allows more complex pipelines.