What is Geckoboard?
Build and share real-time business dashboards without the hassle. Geckoboard integrates directly with over 80 different tools and services to help you pull in your data and get a professional-looking dashboard in front of others in minutes.
Geckoboard is a tool in the Business Dashboards category of a tech stack.
Who uses Geckoboard?
46 companies reportedly use Geckoboard in their tech stacks, including Accenture, FTAPI Software GmbH, and Docplanner.
49 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Geckoboard.
Jira, Jenkins, PayPal, New Relic, and Stripe are some of the popular tools that integrate with Geckoboard. Here's a list of all 80 tools that integrate with Geckoboard.
Pros of Geckoboard
Takes a little bit to set up, once done, it's all yours
- Get up and running quickly with 80+ integrations with popular tools, including spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Zendesk
- Make data easy to understand with straightforward out-of-the-box visualisations
- Comprehensive filters let you show the exact metrics you care about
- Design custom dashboards with a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Share a quick link to your live dashboard
- Invite teammates to view or create dashboards
- Schedule dashboard screenshots to regularly be sent out over email or to a Slack channel
- Access responsive dashboards on your mobile device
- Display and manage dashboards on an office TV
- Restrict access by IP address
Geckoboard Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Geckoboard?
See all alternatives
Ducksboard is a real-time dashboard for tracking internal metrics and web services. A single place where you can gather data from all SaaS apps you use (GoogleAnalytics, Mailchimp, Twitter, Zendesk…), as well as any internal metric you might consider. You can access your metrics in real time from your browser, but you will also be able to generate Excel and PDF files to share with your team or export widgets to your intranet.
Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data.
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.