What is Stripe?
Who uses Stripe?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Stripe in their tech stack.
I am based in Germany and I need to choose between CyberSource or Stripe. Which one would you recommend when working with Netsuite?
I look forward to your advice.
Regards, Jean de Dieu
I'm in the midst of reviewing an old CRUD SAAS I have running on Angular 7 with a MariaDB backend and Laravel PHP. Presently is hosted on a couple of Linode servers- and really feeling the weight, especially with the looming need to upgrade to A15 and meet the pace and scalability occurring (for context, the SAAS turns in over 24k USD monthly in subscriptions- so I have concerns around the impact of a new stack on existing clients). Additionally, I manage a Kotlin and Swift codebase for appdev.
I'm looking at moving towards Flutter for a singular codebase, and something serverless but still relational- like Supabase. In the past, I ran my own Auth services- but it was a ton of work to setup and maintain, so looking at using Firebase for Auth services (I know Supabase has Auth as well, but I wonder if it's as reliable and frequently maintained as Firebase?) Supabase has a FlutterSDK as well which makes things much simpler. Planning on maintaining microservices like Stripe etc for functional aspects.
I would love some insight from those who have done a tech stack transition, what should I be aware of- those who have produced in Flutter or a similar stack, what am I walking into without knowing?
Currently, I am using PayPal, and it's working fine somehow. My business is an online job board to hire remote workers. It was built on October 11, 2022. I got my first paying user just this week and that person paid through Paypal for a premium job listing worth $75. My target customers are from the US.
I'm currently based in the Philippines and Stripe payments are not yet working in my country. Any suggestions on alternatives so I can put credit card payments on my site?
My current website is OnlineJobsPH.com , please advise.
I'm really interested in building minimalistic web products with extra stuff like Stripe, MongoDB, solidity, WebAssembly and three.js.
Want to choose my backend lang but am unable to choose, my requirement is:
- fast dev
- easy to learn
- good for saas
- huge community
- fast and interactive
- good job market (not important)
We're looking for a payment gateway with a robust and dependable API. We will be accepting recurring payments for premium plans on our website, preferably in as many regions as possible.
While looking for Stripe alternatives, we found Adyen, which seemed like a viable option - we would love to hear your thoughts!
I appreciate your time reading this message and hope to hear back from you about your experiences with payment gateways!
I am developing an MVP; our app will accept money transfers for cross-border payment. Any advice on using Adyen for cross-border payments over Stripe? Please advise
- Full-stack payments- You don’t need a merchant account or gateway. Stripe handles everything, including storing cards, subscriptions, and direct payouts to your bank account. Stripe.js lets you build your own payment forms while still avoiding PCI requirements.
- An API that gets out of your way- It’s so easy, we’ve embedded a bunch of examples right here. Copy some of these requests into your terminal and check out what happens. With wrappers in Ruby, PHP, Python and more, you can get started in minutes.
- Pricing like it should be- 2.9% + 30 cents per successful charge. No setup fees, no monthly fees, no card storage fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money.
- We’re developers too- Our team is full of developers and entrepreneurs who have been there and seen the problems in this industry firsthand.
- Used by thousands of sites & apps- Stripe powers commerce for thousands of sites across the web. Our users include large companies, rapidly-growing start-ups, side projects, and everything in between.