What is iOS?
Who uses iOS?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose iOS in their tech stack.
what are the pros and cons in between these? which is best for iOS and why?
thanks in advance.
We're just brainstorming for the moment and we have a few questions.
We have an idea for an app that we want to develop, here are the prerequisites:
1) cross-platform (iOS, Android, and website);
2) as easy to maintain as possible / well documented / widely used;
3) Visual Studio Code and Copilot compatible;
4) Text to speech;
5) Speech recognition;
6) Running in background (screen off with TTS and speech recognition);
7) could be using TypeScript;
8) Monetized through ad and in-App payment for premium version;
9) Display on lock screen (Android only I guess)
So what would you recommend?
I've been trying to review the options available, and I've considered:
Thanks in advance for your help, and I'm open to any comments.
Jobs that mention iOS as a desired skillset
- Built-in encryption, On-device intelligence
- Apple Books
- Automatic strong passwords
- Voice Memos comes to iPad
- Security code AutoFill