What is Amazon FPS?
With Amazon Flexible Payments Service developers can accept payments on their website for selling goods or services, raise donations, execute recurring payments, and send payments. Amazon customers can pay using the same login credentials, shipping address and payment information they already have on file with Amazon. Amazon FPS supports the processing of payments using credit cards, bank accounts and Amazon Payments account balances to send or receive money.
Amazon FPS is a tool in the Payment Services category of a tech stack.
Who uses Amazon FPS?
20 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Amazon FPS.
Pros of Amazon FPS
Backed by Amazon
Aggregate multiple payments
Accept one time payments
Periodic or delayed payments
Amazon FPS's Features
- Accept one time payments on your website for selling physical goods, digital content, and services
- Execute periodic or delayed payment features required by subscription and usage-based services such as digital music and online storage
- Facilitate transactions between a buyer and a third party seller, take a cut of the transaction, and have control over who pays the transaction processing fees
- Aggregate multiple payments, including micropayments, into a single, larger transaction and charge the customer before or after the service is provided
- Programmatically access account activity
Amazon FPS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Amazon FPS?
See all alternatives
PayPal is an online payments and money transfer service that allows you to send money via email, phone, text message or Skype. They offer products to both individuals and businesses alike, including online vendors, auction sites and corporate users. PayPal connects effortlessly to bank accounts and credit cards. PayPal Mobile is one of PayPal’s newest products. It allows you to send payments by text message or by using PayPal’s mobile browser.
Stripe makes it easy for developers to accept credit cards on the web.
Braintree replaces traditional payment gateways and merchant accounts. From one touch payments, to mobile SDKs and international sales, we provide everything you need to start accepting payments today.
A payments technology company that provides a single global platform to accept payments anywhere in the world. Businesses can process payments across online, mobile and in-store (POS) with over 250 payment methods and 187 currencies.
Recurly is the leading pay-as-you-go recurring billing service because setup is easy, integrations are quick, and our service grows with the needs of your business.