Clicky vs Google Analytics: What are the differences?
Developers describe Clicky as "Real time web analytics". Clicky Web Analytics gives bloggers and smaller web sites a more personal understanding of their visitors. Clicky has various features that helps stand it apart from the competition specifically Spy and RSS feeds that allow web site owners to get live information about their visitors. On the other hand, Google Analytics is detailed as "Enterprise-class web analytics". Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Clicky and Google Analytics can be categorized as "General Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Clicky are:
- Free version available
- Detailed information about every person who visits your web site
- Highly customizable tracking
On the other hand, Google Analytics provides the following key features:
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
"Easy setup" is the primary reason why developers consider Clicky over the competitors, whereas "Free" was stated as the key factor in picking Google Analytics.
Slack, Lyft, and StackShare are some of the popular companies that use Google Analytics, whereas Clicky is used by Launchrock, Lighthouse, and 37 Signals. Google Analytics has a broader approval, being mentioned in 15298 company stacks & 2385 developers stacks; compared to Clicky, which is listed in 175 company stacks and 11 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Clicky?
What is Google Analytics?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions