Apptimize vs Optimizely: What are the differences?
Apptimize: A/B testing for Android and iOS. A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users; Optimizely: Experimentation platform for marketing, product, and engineering teams, with feature flags and personalization. Optimizely is the market leader in digital experience optimization, helping digital leaders and Fortune 100 companies alike optimize their digital products, commerce, and campaigns with a fully featured experimentation platform.
Apptimize and Optimizely are primarily classified as "Mobile A/B Testing" and "A/B Testing Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Apptimize are:
- Best in Class WYSIWYG Visual Editor - Run A/B Tests and Multivariate Tests on layout, buttons, color, text, and copy
- Programmatic Tests - Test anything you can code - from search algorithms to the number of steps in a conversion flow - through dynamic variables and code block experiments.
- Results and Analytics - Understand how tests impacted key metrics before deploying the winning version to a targeted user segments.
On the other hand, Optimizely provides the following key features:
- Visual editor for client-side A/B testing
- Server-side SDKs for Full Stack experimentation
- Mobile app optimization
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Apptimize?
What is Optimizely?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions