What is Leanplum?
Who uses Leanplum?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Leanplum in their tech stack.
Hi there, we are a seed-stage startup in the personal development space. I am looking at building the marketing stack tool to have an accurate view of the user experience from acquisition through to adoption and retention for our upcoming React Native Mobile app. We qualify for the startup program of Segment and Mixpanel, which seems like a good option to get rolling and scale for free to learn how our current 60K free members will interact in the new subscription-based platform. I was considering AppsFlyer for attribution, and I am now looking at an affordable yet scalable Mobile Marketing tool vs. building in-house. Braze looks great, so does Leanplum, but the price points are 30K to start, which we can't do. I looked at OneSignal, but it doesn't have user flow visualization. I am now looking into Urban Airship and Iterable. Any advice would be much appreciated!
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.
- Personalization - Unlock the power of mobile with context and personalization enabled by a rich user profile.
- A/B Testing - Test everything, in and out of your app, from mobile messaging to UI content.
- Analytics - Collect a real-time understanding of user activity with insights designed to drive marketing action.