Reamaze vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
What is Reamaze? Helpdesk for sites and apps simplified. Reamaze can handle your support@ email box just as well as it can handle your in-app support and live chat. Or Facebook Page. Or Twitter handle.
What is Zendesk? The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Reamaze and Zendesk belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Reamaze are:
- Roll our support UI into your online store, SaaS, site, or support portal with a few snippets.
- Plug us in with your Slack, Magento, Hipchat, or Shopify. Or build on top of our API.
- Deliver a seamless experience for your customers. Without sacrificing features for your team.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.