ClickTale vs Google Analytics: What are the differences?
Developers describe ClickTale as "Visualize visitor's interactions". ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up. On the other hand, Google Analytics is detailed as "Enterprise-class web analytics". Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
ClickTale and Google Analytics are primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" and "General Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by ClickTale are:
- Visitor Recordings- Watch your visitor’s every mouse move, click and scroll to discover exactly how they use your site.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- View where visitors move their mouse (strongly correlated with eye movements), an excellent method for analyzing site usability.
- Click Heatmaps- See everywhere your visitors click on the page, whether it's a link, image or text to track and optimize visitor behavior.
On the other hand, Google Analytics provides the following key features:
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is ClickTale?
What is Google Analytics?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions