Drift vs LiveChat: What are the differences?
Drift: A messaging app that helps you grow your business. Drift is a messaging app that makes it easy for businesses to talk to their website visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere; LiveChat: Powerful live chat software. LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time.
Drift and LiveChat can be primarily classified as "Customer Support Chat" tools.
Some of the features offered by Drift are:
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
On the other hand, LiveChat provides the following key features:
- Chat tools (Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Chat archives, Transfers)
- Customization (Chat window themes, 42 Languages, CSS customization, Social media buttons)
- Engaging customers (Chat Invitations, Ticket form, Chat on Facebook, Chat buttons)
Formlabs, Kraut Computing, and Zenfulfillment are some of the popular companies that use Drift, whereas LiveChat is used by Tailor Brands, Watchman Monitoring, and Visuality. Drift has a broader approval, being mentioned in 32 company stacks & 9 developers stacks; compared to LiveChat, which is listed in 6 company stacks and 4 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Drift?
What is LiveChat?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions