BlazeMeter vs Flood IO: What are the differences?
Developers describe BlazeMeter as "The Load Testing Platform for Developers". Simulate any user scenario for webapps, websites, mobile apps or web services. 100% Apache JMeter compatible. Scalable from 1 to 1,000,000+ concurrent users.
. On the other hand, Flood IO is detailed as "Load Testing for everyone". Flood IO is a self-service load testing platform, designed to allow anyone to easily test the performance of their website from a few hundred users, right to up to 1 million or more.
BlazeMeter and Flood IO can be categorized as "Load and Performance Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by BlazeMeter are:
- 100% JMeter Compatible- Take full advantage of JMeter’s scripting capabilities or let our auto-scripting feature take care of the details.
- Scalable and Realistic- Easily scale from 100 to 300,000+ concurrent users using realistic visitor behaviour and browser simulation.
- Start Testing in 2 Minutes- Use up to 100 dedicated servers per test. No setup or installation required. Self-service and on-demand.
On the other hand, Flood IO provides the following key features:
- Beautiful reports, detailed analysis
- Monitor your tests in real time
- Supports JMeter and Gatling