AWS Device Farm vs BlazeMeter: What are the differences?
Developers describe AWS Device Farm as "Test your app on real devices in the AWS Cloud". Run tests across a large selection of physical devices in parallel from various manufacturers with varying hardware, OS versions and form factors. On the other hand, BlazeMeter is detailed as "The Load Testing Platform for Developers". Simulate any user scenario for webapps, websites, mobile apps or web services. 100% Apache JMeter compatible. Scalable from 1 to 1,000,000+ concurrent users.
AWS Device Farm and BlazeMeter can be categorized as "Load and Performance Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by AWS Device Farm are:
- Test on the same devices your customers use
- Fix issues faster and delight your users
- Simulate real-world environments
On the other hand, BlazeMeter provides the following key features:
- 100% JMeter Compatible- Take full advantage of JMeter’s scripting capabilities or let our auto-scripting feature take care of the details.
- Scalable and Realistic- Easily scale from 100 to 300,000+ concurrent users using realistic visitor behaviour and browser simulation.
- Start Testing in 2 Minutes- Use up to 100 dedicated servers per test. No setup or installation required. Self-service and on-demand.
According to the StackShare community, BlazeMeter has a broader approval, being mentioned in 6 company stacks & 3 developers stacks; compared to AWS Device Farm, which is listed in 5 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.