Crazy Egg vs Google Analytics: What are the differences?
What is Crazy Egg? Visualize where your visitors click. Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs.
What is Google Analytics? Enterprise-class web analytics. Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Crazy Egg and Google Analytics are primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" and "General Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Crazy Egg are:
- HEATMAP TOOL- Visually identify the most popular areas of a given page.
- SCROLLMAP TOOL- It helps you to see which parts of your pages are working and which ones are not.
- OVERLAY TOOL- See what Google Analytics is not telling you.
On the other hand, Google Analytics provides the following key features:
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
"Very easy to use" is the primary reason why developers consider Crazy Egg over the competitors, whereas "Free" was stated as the key factor in picking Google Analytics.
Airbnb, Uber Technologies, and Spotify are some of the popular companies that use Google Analytics, whereas Crazy Egg is used by Uber Technologies, StackShare, and Hootsuite. Google Analytics has a broader approval, being mentioned in 15339 company stacks & 2442 developers stacks; compared to Crazy Egg, which is listed in 682 company stacks and 23 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Crazy Egg?
What is Google Analytics?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Crazy Egg?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions