Constant Contact vs Mad Mimi: What are the differences?
What is Constant Contact? Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
What is Mad Mimi? Email marketing software for small businesses shops, non-profits, and more. Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple. Every day, over 40 million emails are sent, shared and tracked using our delightful and powerful service.
Constant Contact and Mad Mimi can be primarily classified as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, Mad Mimi provides the following key features:
- Be Fierce, Look Yummy- If you want beautiful looking HTML emails, then throw away the stale templates and let Mad Mimi guide your design. Using Mad Mimi’s exquisite ultra-clean interface and thoughtful theme-design approach, you’ll be able to cook up the best-tasting emails on the block.
- Form and Function: An uplifting two-part harmony- Mad Mimi has spurned the outdated concept of cluttered layouts and embraced a creative concept where you only use what you need. Guiding you gently into a streamlined serenity that looks flawless in all email environments. Use Themes to show your plumage and Modules to house your content and you’ll be ready to send an exquisite email in minutes.
- Convenience and cloning- Save your customized themes or clone your work to never lose that design masterpiece. While some email services are built with designers in mind, Mad Mimi is designed with you in mind. Whether you’re a professional designer or the technical equivalent of a finger-painter, you’ll find Mad Mimi easy to use and easy to love.