CloudAMQP vs IronMQ: What are the differences?
CloudAMQP: RabbitMQ as a Service. Fully managed, highly available RabbitMQ servers and clusters, on all major compute platforms; IronMQ: Message Queue for any deployment. An easy-to-use highly available message queuing service. Built for distributed cloud applications with critical messaging needs. Provides on-demand message queuing with advanced features and cloud-optimized performance.
CloudAMQP and IronMQ can be categorized as "Message Queue" tools.
Some of the features offered by CloudAMQP are:
- Support - 24/7 support, via email, chat and phone.
- Real time metrics and alarms - Get notified in advanced when your queues are growing faster than you're consuming them, when you're servers are over loaded etc. and take action before it becomes a problem.
- Auto-healing - Our monitoring systems automatically detects and fixes a lot of problems such as kernel bugs, auto-restarts, RabbitMQ/Erlang version upgrades etc.
On the other hand, IronMQ provides the following key features:
- Instant High Availability- Runs on top cloud infrastructures and uses multiple high-availability data centers. Uses reliable datastores for message durability and persistence.
- Easy to Use- IronMQ is super easy to use. Simply connect directly to the API endpoints and you're ready to create and use queues. There are also client libraries available in any language you want – Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, .NET, Go, Node.JS, and more
- Scalable / High Performance- Built using high-performance languages designed for concurrency and runs on industrial-strength clouds. Push messages and stream data at will without worrying about memory limits or adding more servers.
"Some of the best customer support you'll ever find" is the primary reason why developers consider CloudAMQP over the competitors, whereas "Great Support" was stated as the key factor in picking IronMQ.
According to the StackShare community, CloudAMQP has a broader approval, being mentioned in 12 company stacks & 5 developers stacks; compared to IronMQ, which is listed in 9 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is CloudAMQP?
What is IronMQ?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions