What is Rackspace Cloud Servers?
Cloud Servers is based on OpenStack, the open and scalable operating system for building public and private clouds. With the open cloud, you get reliable cloud hosting, without locking your data into one proprietary platform.
Rackspace Cloud Servers is a tool in the Cloud Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses Rackspace Cloud Servers?
126 companies reportedly use Rackspace Cloud Servers in their tech stacks, including Accenture, Bukalapak, and Zendesk.
147 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Rackspace Cloud Servers.
Rackspace Cloud Servers Integrations
Kubernetes, New Relic, Ansible, Vagrant, and Twilio SendGrid are some of the popular tools that integrate with Rackspace Cloud Servers. Here's a list of all 34 tools that integrate with Rackspace Cloud Servers.
Pros of Rackspace Cloud Servers
Jul 29, 2016 at 2:27AM
Nov 6, 2015 at 7:59AM
Rackspace Cloud Servers's Features
- 100% power and network uptime guarantee
- Cloud choice- We run the world’s largest open cloud, giving you flexibility, choice, and no vendor lock-in. That means your workloads are portable. Host them with any open cloud vendor—or even in your own data center.
- Technical expertise- We employ more Red Hat® Certified Engineers than any other hosting company. And over 100 Rackspace employees have earned the title of Microsoft® Certified Professional.
- Our people make the difference- Have a question or problem? Our cloud specialists would love to help anytime, 24x7x365. Learn more about the support that comes with your cloud account.
- Provision Cloud Servers in minutes—it’s easy
- Ecommerce website hosting- Highly available, scalable online stores.
- SaaS applications- Focus on your application, not your infrastructure.
- Websites- Get a global, media-rich online presence, backed by Fanatical Support.
- Test and dev environments- Add more agility to your application’s lifecycle.
- Campaigns- Let us provide the resources to power your viral campaign or traffic-intensive app.
Rackspace Cloud Servers Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Rackspace Cloud Servers?
See all alternatives
It is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
Google Cloud Platform
It helps you build what's next with secure infrastructure, developer tools, APIs, data analytics and machine learning. It is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
We take the complexities out of cloud hosting by offering blazing fast, on-demand SSD cloud servers, straightforward pricing, a simple API, and an easy-to-use control panel.
Google Compute Engine
Google Compute Engine is a service that provides virtual machines that run on Google infrastructure. Google Compute Engine offers scale, performance, and value that allows you to easily launch large compute clusters on Google's infrastructure. There are no upfront investments and you can run up to thousands of virtual CPUs on a system that has been designed from the ground up to be fast, and to offer strong consistency of performance.