What is Cloudability?
Cloudability aggregates expenditures into accessible and comprehensive reports, helps identify new opportunities for reducing spend and increasing cloud efficiency, offers budget alerts and recommendations via SMS and email, provides APIs for connecting cloud billing and usage data to any business or financial system, and more.
Cloudability is a tool in the Cloud Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cloudability?
10 companies reportedly use Cloudability in their tech stacks, including The 500 Startups Stack, Seedbox, and The Techstars Stack.
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Cloudability.
GitHub, Amazon EC2, Heroku, Mailchimp, and New Relic are some of the popular tools that integrate with Cloudability. Here's a list of all 14 tools that integrate with Cloudability.
Pros of Cloudability
Cloud usage stats
Cloud cost monitoring
Suggestions on which instances should be reserved
Ability to build dashboards (public or private)
Datadog and JIRA Integration
AWS, GCP, and Azure support
May 1 2015 at 12:32PM
- Track the KPIs that matter most to you- Create completely customizable cost and usage reports that focus on your business's most critical cloud metrics
- See trends in your cloud before they happen- Eliminate surprises in your cloud usage and spending with daily email updates, cost predictions, alerts and custom usage/spending reports
- Target your problem instance(s)- See which of your instances are costing the most, find unused resources, track your footprint by region, and much more
- Segment your cost & usage by AWS tags- Group your AWS tags and view your usage and spending reports by account, department, application or anything else that matters to your business
- See if you're breaking even on Reserved Instances- Get a simple view of all your Reserved Instances and see at a glance whether or not you're saving money vs. on-demand pricing
- Access all your cloud analytics by API- Pull all your cloud usage and spending data into any IT or finance analytics package
- Track costs for multiple IaaS, PaaS & SaaS Vendors- With multiple cloud vendors across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS you can track your company’s entire cloud budget, from Amazon to Zencoder
Cloudability Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cloudability?
See all alternatives
CloudCheckr provides otherwise unavailable visibility and analytics to remove the complexity from AWS usage. Our users quickly and efficiently gain control of their deployment, reduce costs, and optimize infrastructure performance.
Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.
It helps you gain system-wide visibility into resource utilization, application performance, and operational health. It retrieve your monitoring data, view graphs to help take automated action based on the state of your cloud environment.
Google Stackdriver provides powerful monitoring, logging, and diagnostics. It equips you with insight into the health, performance, and availability of cloud-powered applications, enabling you to find and fix issues faster.
Collect metrics for visibility, monitor Droplet performance, and receive alerts when problems arise in your infrastructure – at no additional cost.