What is CopperEgg?
Continuous visibility and cloud monitoring for all your servers – hosted or private, Linux or Windows. Works great with Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or any public or private cloud.
CopperEgg is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses CopperEgg?
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use CopperEgg.
GitHub, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, HipChat, and PagerDuty are some of the popular tools that integrate with CopperEgg. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with CopperEgg.
Pros of CopperEgg
Easy setup and instant results
Value for money
- Any Server – Cloud, Virtual, or Physical- Whether your servers are physical, virtual, on-premise, in the cloud, or a combination of these, get the server performance insight you need from any location. Supports Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows and many more.
- CopperEgg cloud monitoring integrates with Chef and supports cloud server monitoring for CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, RedHat, FreeBSD, MacOSX, and additional Linux varieties.
- Real-Time Updates- Updates every few seconds to provide you with the ability to correct an issue before a catastrophe occurs.
- Pay-Per-Usage- Spin servers up and down
- you only pay for actual monitored hourly usage.
- Installs in Seconds- See your server’s health immediately. Installs with a simple copy-and-paste.
- Drill Down on Details- Easily drill down to high-resolution details of Processes, Disk IO, CPU and Network stats to get a closer look into server performance characteristics of the system.
- Custom Alerts- Receive notifications immediately when thresholds are met with customizable alerts via email, SMS, PagerDuty or Webhooks.
- Multi-User Accounts- Share RevealCloud server performance monitoring with other team members, or even provide restricted read-only views to customers.
- One Year Data History- Gain in-depth insight into server health, load, performance and capacity so you can benchmark activity and uncover trends, with data history of up to one year.
CopperEgg Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to CopperEgg?
See all alternatives
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring program written in C and released under the GNU General Public License.
MongoDB Cloud Manager
It is a hosted platform for managing MongoDB on the infrastructure of your choice. It saves you time, money, and helps you protect your customer experience by eliminating the guesswork from running MongoDB.
Scalr is a remote state & operations backend for Terraform with access controls, policy as code, and many quality of life features.
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.