What is Red Hat OpenShift?
Who uses Red Hat OpenShift?
Red Hat OpenShift Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Red Hat OpenShift in their tech stack.
We are a midsize company, and we are using Jenkins as our CI/CD tool on Red Hat OpenShift. We anticipate to grow bigger and are planning to have multiple Jenkins per squad. We are fighting the battle of Jenkins on EC2 vs RedHat keeping in mind
1) centrally managing the Jenkins
2) Jenkins config as a code
3) Auto Scale
4) Disaster Recovery
5) Upgrading Jenkins and its plugins
Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat OpenShift's Features
- Built-in support for Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP, Perl, and Java (the standard in today's Enterprise)
- OpenShift is extensible with a customizable cartridge functionality that allows developers to add any other language they wish. We've seen everything from Clojure to Cobol running on OpenShift
- OpenShift supports frameworks ranging from Spring, to Rails, to Play
- Autoscaling- OpenShift can scale your application by adding additional instances of your application and enabling clustering. Alternatively, you can manually scale the amount of resources with which your application is deployed when needed
- OpenShift by Red Hat is built on open-source technologies (Red Hat Enterprise Linux- RHEL)
- One Click Deployment- Deploying to the OpenShift platform is as easy a clicking a button or entering a "Git push" command