What is AWS Elastic Beanstalk?
Who uses AWS Elastic Beanstalk?
AWS Elastic Beanstalk Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose AWS Elastic Beanstalk in their tech stack.
Easier setup and integration for PHP based applications. Azure App Service requires a lot of extra configuration, while AWS Elastic Beanstalk has most things set-up out of the box. On top of this, Azure is much more expensive.
I am working on a full-stack application [Spring Boot (Java), AngularJS 7, MySQL] and Apache Maven as a build tool => I need to deploy and host this web app on AWS. I searched about it and find out I have to use PAAS. There are 2 things. 1- AWS Elastic Beanstalk 2- Amazon EC2 my question is that what services should I use to deploy and host my web app.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk's Features
- Elastic Beanstalk is built using familiar software stacks such as the Apache HTTP Server for Node.js, PHP and Python, Passenger for Ruby, IIS 7.5 for .NET, and Apache Tomcat for Java
- There is no additional charge for Elastic Beanstalk - you pay only for the AWS resources needed to store and run your applications.
- Easy to begin – Elastic Beanstalk is a quick and simple way to deploy your application to AWS. You simply use the AWS Management Console, Git deployment, or an integrated development environment (IDE) such as Eclipse or Visual Studio to upload your application
- Impossible to outgrow – Elastic Beanstalk automatically scales your application up and down based on default Auto Scaling settings
- Complete control – Elastic Beanstalk lets you "open the hood" and retain full control over the AWS resources powering your application
- Flexible – You have the freedom to select the Amazon EC2 instance type that is optimal for your application based on CPU and memory requirements, and can choose from several available database options
- Reliable – Elastic Beanstalk runs within Amazon's proven network infrastructure and datacenters, and provides an environment where developers can run applications requiring high durability and availability.