What is PubNub?
Who uses PubNub?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose PubNub in their tech stack.
PubNub is a great tool for developers looking for an easy to use, real-time messaging service. PubNub's Publish/Subscribe APIs are some of the easiest to use in the industry, and their speed and reliability of service are unparrell. While many companies out there offer a wide range of pubsub and message queuing services, I've personally found that PubNub is the easiest to setup and get started with. When I was an indie game developer, I used PubNub as the realtime chat component in my application, and it also powered realtime drawing between players. The cost compared to spinning up my own servers globally was much cheaper, and I was happy that I decided to go with PubNub. While you could build it yourself, why when PubNub makes it so easy to get something up and running. Spend less time coding and more time marketing, that's always been my philosophy. PubNub Unity
Which messaging service (Pusher vs. PubNub vs. Google Cloud Pub/Sub) to use for IoT?
What do you use guys, for real-time communication? FCM or something like PubNub?
- Data Push - Establish and maintain persistent socket connections to any device (mobile, browser, desktop and server) and push data to global audiences in less than ¼ of a second
- Presence - Automatically detect when users enter or leave your app and whether machines are online
- Storage and Playback- Store your real-time data streams for future access, “playback” or re-publish
- Mobile - Easily manage the complexity of real-time apps on mobile devices
- Analytics - Simulate an audience of millions. See a live view of audience size, engagement and geography
- Security - Protect your real-time data with easy to use enterprise-grade security