What is PubNub?
Who uses PubNub?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose PubNub in their tech stack.
Which messaging service (Pusher vs. PubNub vs. Google Cloud Pub/Sub) to use for IoT?
What do you use guys, for real-time communication? FCM or something like PubNub?
I am trying to replace Socket.IO with PubNub. Provide the way to do it.
- Data Push - Establish and maintain persistent socket connections to any device (mobile, browser, desktop and server) and push data to global audiences in less than ¼ of a second
- Presence - Automatically detect when users enter or leave your app and whether machines are online
- Storage and Playback- Store your real-time data streams for future access, “playback” or re-publish
- Mobile - Easily manage the complexity of real-time apps on mobile devices
- Analytics - Simulate an audience of millions. See a live view of audience size, engagement and geography
- Security - Protect your real-time data with easy to use enterprise-grade security