What is Amazon VPC?
Who uses Amazon VPC?
Amazon VPC Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon VPC in their tech stack.
We are planning to build Electronic File Transfer in Microsoft Azure. We need help to identify what we should do to replace Amazon VPC with Azure.
Amazon VPC's Features
- Create an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud on AWS's scalable infrastructure, and specify its private IP address range from any range you choose.
- Divide your VPC’s private IP address range into one or more public or private subnets to facilitate running applications and services in your VPC.
- Control inbound and outbound access to and from individual subnets using network access control lists.
- Store data in Amazon S3 and set permissions such that the data can only be accessed from within your Amazon VPC.
- Assign multiple IP addresses and attach multiple elastic network interfaces to instances in your VPC.
- Attach one or more Amazon Elastic IP addresses to any instance in your VPC so it can be reached directly from the Internet.
- Bridge your VPC and your onsite IT infrastructure with an encrypted VPN connection, extending your existing security and management policies to your VPC instances as if they were running within your infrastructure.