What is ZeroMQ?
Who uses ZeroMQ?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ZeroMQ in their tech stack.
Hi, we are in a ZMQ set up in a push/pull pattern, and we currently start to have more traffic and cases that the service is unavailable or stuck. We want to: * Not loose messages in services outages * Safely restart service without losing messages (ZeroMQ seems to need to close the socket in the receiver before restart manually)
Do you have experience with this setup with ZeroMQ? Would you suggest RabbitMQ or Amazon SQS (we are in AWS setup) instead? Something else?
Thank you for your time
- Connect your code in any language, on any platform.
- Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, TPIC, multicast.
- Smart patterns like pub-sub, push-pull, and router-dealer.
- High-speed asynchronous I/O engines, in a tiny library.
- Backed by a large and active open source community.
- Supports every modern language and platform.
- Build any architecture: centralized, distributed, small, or large.
- Free software with full commercial support.