Marketo vs Sailthru: What are the differences?
Developers describe Marketo as "Helping marketers master the art and science of digital marketing". Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place. On the other hand, Sailthru is detailed as "The platform for customer insights and personalized communication". Sailthru is the only company that provides fully automated, 1:1 email and onsite recommendations using a unique behavioral targeting platform. We help brands cut through the clutter and build trust with their customers by recognizing and acting upon their individual interests.
Marketo and Sailthru can be categorized as "Marketing Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Marketo are:
- Email- Build relationships with highly personalized email and nurture campaigns
- Automation- Do more with less by automating marketing and sales activities
- Inbound- Attract more prospects through engaging content and SEO/SEM optimization
On the other hand, Sailthru provides the following key features:
- Analyze behavior, interests, and preferences.
- Generate unique data profiles.
- Automatically personalize every communication, in real time.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Marketo?
What is Sailthru?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions