Squarespace vs Yola: What are the differences?
Developers describe Squarespace as "Everything You Need To Create An Exceptional Website". Whether you need simple pages, sophisticated galleries, a professional blog, or want to sell online, it all comes standard with your Squarespace website. Squarespace starts you with beautiful designs right out of the box — each handcrafted by our award-winning design team to make your content stand out. On the other hand, Yola is detailed as "Create a professional, free website in minutes". Yola (formerly known as Synthasite) is a browser based Ajax website creator with an extra collaboration enabling feature. Yola lets you create your own website with WYSIWYG editing and drag and drop multimedia features. There are also drag and drop HTML and plain text fields, labels and images. Yola also offers file management, component libraries, template libraries and hosting.
Squarespace and Yola can be primarily classified as "Website Builder" tools.
Some of the features offered by Squarespace are:
- SELL ANYTHING- Easily add a store to any Squarespace website and start selling physical and digital goods immediately.
- PAINLESS STORE MANAGEMENT- Manage your inventory, process customer orders, print packing slips, and customize emails all in one intuitive interface.
- BUILD BETTER PAGES WITH LAYOUTENGINE- LayoutEngine technology gives you the freedom to create visually rich pages with any configuration of text, images, products, and content blocks. Simply drag and drop your content exactly where you want and we'll automatically align them in a perfect grid.
On the other hand, Yola provides the following key features:
- Ad-Free Websites
- Powerful Personalized Pages
- Mobile, Facebook, and Web Publishing