Solano CI vs wercker: What are the differences?
Developers describe Solano CI as "Massively Scalable Continuous Integration and Deployment". Faster Continuous Integration and Deployment with patented auto-parallelization. See results 10 to 80x faster. 14-day free trial. No credit card required. On the other hand, wercker is detailed as "Build, test, and deploy container-native applications". Wercker is a CI/CD developer automation platform designed for Microservices & Container Architecture.
Solano CI and wercker belong to "Continuous Integration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Solano CI are:
- Parallel performance: safe parallel execution and dynamic task distribution finish builds up to 80x faster, automatically
- Painless, revision-controlled setup: fast self-service setup for new projects and branches, compact YAML configuration file that lives in the code repository
On the other hand, wercker provides the following key features:
- Pipelines - Wercker's Pipelines enable developers to fully automate builds, tests and deployments with Docker as a first class citizen.
- Workflows - With Workflows: a collection of pipelines can be chained and triggered to achieve complex automation goals.
- Steps Store - A step is a self contained best practice for accomplishing a specific automation task. Build your own or help yourself to our community based store.
"Uber-fast highly customizable parallel builds" is the top reason why over 9 developers like Solano CI, while over 34 developers mention "Automatic Deployments" as the leading cause for choosing wercker.